We’re always seeking new authors to contribute and write for us on anything related to Range Rovers or Land Rover. If you have an idea that can make us think differently and push the industry forward, we would love for you to contribute to our Range Rover magazine.
We simply aim to give our readers an entirely new perspective or something they may find helpful.
Please note: this is not a paid gig unless you are a notable journalist.
We will accept the following topics:
Information, news, and interviews that relate to Land Rover or Range Rover.
Any contribution must comply with our editorial guidelines policy.
- Articles must be fully informative.
- Articles that promote products will not be accepted.
- Articles must be original.
- All content must pass a Grammarly plagiarism test.
- Every article must be between 850 and 2000 words in length.
- We don’t accept gambling, casinos, adult content, pharmaceutical products, drugs, and other topics that are not related to our core topic.
To make a contribution or pitch us an idea or news piece, please email our team: email@example.com